13th March 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Best institutes in Mumbai for studying Diploma in Dermatology?

I want to pursue Diploma course in Dermatology stream after completing my 10th standard examination. I want you to please tell me about the best institute in Mumbai for studying this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue Correspondence diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS? List of institutes offering this course?
  2. Which are the diploma courses available after completing BDS? Institutes providing such course and is DIP Dematology equivalent to Dermatology after completing MBBS
  3. Can a BAMS Doctor do Diploma in Dermatology?
  4. Course fee for Diploma in Dermatology for NRI?
  5. BUMS holder can do Diploma in Dermatology?
  6. Is there any distance, correspondence or online Diploma in Dermatology & Venereology course available?
  7. Can I do diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS?
  8. List of institutes in mumbai or navi mumbai for doing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can BAMS doctor pursue Diploma in Dermatology through distance mode? -- [New]
  10. Is Diploma in Dermatology course available in India? Eligibility to study for a candidate who is preparing for MBBS entrance exams?
  11. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  12. List of institutes in Navi Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Any diploma courses of Dermatology? I am a B.Pharm graduate
  14. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  15. Is it possible to do any course in Dermatology or Cosmotology
  16. Where to get DNB CET application forms for June 2010?
  17. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
13th March 2016, 11:25 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: Best institutes in Mumbai for studying Diploma in Dermatology?

The Best institutes in Mumbai for studying Diploma in Dermatology are::::::::::>>>

**College of Physicians & Surgeons of Mumbai

**Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

**Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

**Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai

**KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai

**Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai
14th March 2016, 03:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institutes in Mumbai for studying Diploma in Dermatology?

Best Institute offers Diploma in Dermatology course in Mumbai:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is only one institute which offers this Diploma in Dermatology course in India. The best institute that offer Diploma in Dermatology course is College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai.

>> College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai

Ph. No: 022 2416 1502

Address: Nakshatra CHS, N L Paralkar Marg, Parel, Mumbai, Nanabhai Laxman Parelkar Marg, Parel, Maharashtra

http://www.cpsmumbai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?