12th March 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for VOCLET being an ITI Electrical holder?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am Parthiv Sinha. I have completed ITI Trade in Electrical course of 1 year. Can I apply for VOCLET as I am willing to but don't know that I am eligible or not?

14th March 2016, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for VOCLET being an ITI Electrical holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for VOCLET examination being an ITI Electrical holder. Candidates who have completed two years ITI course or 12th standard with Vocational stream from a recognised board are eligible to apply for VOCLET examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
14th March 2016, 10:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for VOCLET being an ITI Electrical holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I am Parthiv Sinha. I have completed ITI Trade in Electrical course of 1 year. Can I apply for VOCLET as I am willing to but don't know that I am eligible or not?
You have completed 1st year of ITI course so you are not eligible for VOCLET exam now.

Candidates who have passed 12th Science with vocational subjects from West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training or those who have completed 2 years ITI course after 10th standard are eligible for VOCLET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?