11th August 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Best institutes to study Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security course?

Hello sir, I am BCA holder and want to study Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security. Where should I go for it? Best institution for study this course?

13th August 2016, 12:43 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best institutes to study Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security course?

Some Best institutes to study Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security course:-

**Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Kolkata (West Bengal)

**Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Silchar (Assam)

**Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Chandigarh (Chandigarh)
A-34, Industrial Area Phase VIII, Mohali , Chandigarh (Chandigarh) - 160071

**Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Raintree Marg, Near Bharati Vidyapeeth, Opp. Kharghar Railway Station, Sector 7, CBD Belapur , Mumbai (Mumbai Dist.) - 400614.
13th August 2016, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institutes to study Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am BCA holder and want to study Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security. Where should I go for it? Best institution for study this course?

The best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security course are given below;

CDAC - Website Link
BYTES - Website Link
Accel IT Academy - Website Link
IGNOU - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?