4th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Information about the course of Rural Management? List of institutions near Chandigarh which offer Rural engineering Courses?

please tell me about course in Rural Management and the list of institutions near chandigar who offered Rurual Engineering courses

Related Questions:
  1. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  2. How much percentage is required to do rural management under Atkal University? Is there any entrance exam in rural management?
  3. How to do MBA in Rural Management? I have completed my graduation
  4. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Rural quota reservation in medical pg course in KCET?
  6. What is the rual quota reservation for stuying in more than 1 school? -- [New]
  7. How to do internship from Tata Steel? I am doing rural management
  8. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  9. Scope of MBA in Rural Management after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Future of one year PG Diploma in Rural Management or HR?
  11. What is the procedure followed to start school from 1st to 8th in rural area?
  12. Will I be considered for rural quota after studying ten years in Kannada medium in a rural place?
  13. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What are the options available after doing the field of Psychology? List of all the institutions offering the courses?
  15. What is the full form of NABARD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do PG after completing BBM?
  17. Which institute is providing 3 years MBBS degree to work in rural areas?
  18. Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree Exam-First Year Rural Banking Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
10th October 2011, 01:00 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about the course of Rural Management? List of institutions near Chandigarh which offer Rural engineering Courses?

Rural management deals with merging of management with rural perspectives. It incorporates different administration processes like planning, organizing and controlling with agribusiness and related fields.

List of Postgraduation Courses

* Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management
* Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Marketing
* Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Finance
* Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development
* Master of Rural Development Management (MRDM)
* MA in Rural Industries and Management
* PG in Rural Infrastructure and Services Management
* Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM)
* Master of Business Administration in Rural Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?