11th August 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production course? From where should I study this course?

Hello sir, I am studying in graduation. After completion of graduation I want to study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production. How and where should I study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production course? Scope of this course in India and Abroad?
  2. When the application form of Xavier's Institute of Mass Communication, Mumbai will be out for Diploma course in Film, Television & Digital Video Production? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. What are the benefits of studying Advanced Diploma in TV & Video Production course?
  4. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  5. Eligibility for admission in IIMC for P.G. diploma course in Journalism(Hindi) or Radio & Television journalism after graduation in Hindi(Hons.)?
  6. Which film school is the best in India?
  7. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria to study Journalism?
  9. Detailed course and fee structure of Diploma(Television Journalism) 3 months course in A.P. College of Journalism?
  10. Various courses available after passing 12th?
  11. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  12. Best universities to study Industrial & Production Engineering course at UK?
  13. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism for Botany student?
  14. Where to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication? How much it cost to study this course? -- [New]
  15. Is there any Polytechnic course in Journalism field? Is it possible to study Diploma after Graduation degree?
  16. What kind of courses are available after B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks?
  17. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism for B.Tech student?
  18. How can I join ISRO if completed Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering? Choice of stream to study in ISRO?
13th August 2016, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production course? From where should I study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in graduation. After completion of graduation I want to study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production. How and where should I study this course?
The aspirant can study the course in various institutions in India. You have to apply to the institution through online or offline for the admission. The students having completed a minimum of three years graduate degree program in any discipline with minimum 40% aggregate marks from a recognized university are eligible for the course. Those who appeared for the final year examinations and are awaiting their results can also apply. The course can be studied in the following institutions;

- Xavier Institute of Communications - Official Website
- K J Somaiya Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication - Official Website
- JIMMC - Official Website
- School of Broadcasting & Communication - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?