27th August 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Fee for joining training in CDAC?

I want join the training in Cdac in next month what is the fees can u pls tell me in detail...for Joining the training of Cdac?

7th September 2014, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee for joining training in CDAC?

CDAC offer various Post Graduate Diploma courses to candidates having following qualification. The fee for admission is about Rs. 79000 and you need to clear entrance exam for admission.

B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, AMIE or AIETE or AMIETE, DoEACC (Level B) can also apply. The stream should be Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or IT

OR

Post Graduate qualified in MCA, MSc Engineering, MSc in Computer Science, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation engineering can also apply.

You have to appear for entrance exam to get admission into your choice of course. The course are offered in following fields.

1. PG Diploma in Advanced Computing

2. PG Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing

3. PG Diploma in VLSI Designs

4. PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design

5. PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security

6. PG Diploma in Integrated VLSI and Embedded System Design

7. PG Diploma in System Software Development

8. PG Diploma in Healthcare Informatics

9. Post Graduate Diploma In Geoinformatics

10. Post Graduate Diploma in Automation SCADA Systems
8th September 2014, 09:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee for joining training in CDAC?

It is good to see your interest in CDAC courses as they are very good for your development and progress in your respective field apart from your college degree.
The C-DAC fees vary according to course you want to pursue. For Category-I the fees is fixed INR 89,000 but for Category-II and Category III course fees could be either INR 89,000 or 79,000.
To check the specific fees details for your course check the link and select to Fees and Eligibility Criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?