3rd May 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between HSC and Diploma course?

Which is better between HSC and Diploma course? Do diploma students get direct admission for 2nd year engineering? Is that good when compared with the HSC course? Can you please advice me the best one? Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thank you!

3rd May 2015, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between HSC and Diploma course?

Both HSC and Diploma courses are best courses which can be opted for pursuing higher studies after completion of 10th standard. The duration of HSC is 2 years and that of Diploma course is 3 years. I suggest you to opt for Diploma course because, you can gain more practical knowledge by pursuing Diploma course when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing 11th and 12th standard and also you can find good opportunities after completion of your three years Diploma course. You can get direct admission in 2nd year of engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course.
3rd May 2015, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to do Engineering as a Graduate Degree, then I would strongly suggest you to go with Diploma in Engineering. Or else if you wish to do any other traditional courses namely, B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBM, BBA, then go with Higher Secondary course in 10+2 Pattern. So if you are willing pursue Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology then the best course I would suggest you is "Diploma Course" in Engineering where technical concepts on selected stream would be discussed. Yes, Diploma students get direct admission into 2nd year of Engineering/ Technology through lateral entry scheme. You are required to write either your state level polytechnic entrance examination or Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in 2nd year of Engineering.
9th June 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

HSC After diploma better or BSC better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?