7th March 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Stream change from Diploma to HSC science is possible? Colleges or institutions for the same?

I am student of 1st yr diploma in electronics & tele commn. I want to leave diploma and i would like to do direct hsc in science , will it be posiible for me to do it. If yes, pl let me know the colleges/classes/institution or any other source. I will be glad if one can help me in guiding me for my better future.

Regards
yashvant

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in diploma in pharmacy after passing HSc with 12th
  3. Can I change my stream from mechanical engineering to computer science engineering after diploma?
  4. Can I appear for custom officers post after completing my HSC? I am giving my HSC from science stream
  5. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science?
  6. Can i change my stream from science to commerce?
  7. In which colleges in Mumbai will I get admission after scoring 48 in CET?
  8. Question papers of Maharastra Board HSc Science Stream?
  9. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  10. Is it possible to change the stream in JNU exam form?
  11. Best courses to do after 10+2 for girls for right Employment?
  12. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media?
  13. Career options in the field of law? I want to change stream from science to law after 12th
  14. Completing Aviation Course In Indian Navy After HSC-SCIENCE
  15. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  16. Family background very poor and completed SSC this year : Which courses to do in order to get settled faster in life?
  17. Is it possible to change my stream after completion of Diploma in Computers?
  18. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
20th June 2015, 03:52 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Stream change from Diploma to HSC science is possible? Colleges or institutions for the same?

Yes of cause you can go for HSC by leaving your diploma course. You have this option but i suggest you not to leave your diploma course now. After 10th standard diploma course is of 3 years and you spent one year thus two more year left after that your diploma will be completed. Once you complete your diploma then you will be eligible to join b.tech course which is also a good course. As if you leave your diploma that means you are wasting your one year.

Here i have a suggestion for you. You may complete your higher secondary through open schooling. You can choose any stream like science, commerce, arts, medical etc. for doing this i suggest you to get admission in NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling).

Procedure to get admission is very simple. You just need to register online for new admission. Just visit to their official website and take admission. After that pay admission & exam fee in the form of demand draft. Once you get admission they will send I Card, Enrollment Number, Study Material to your mentioned residential address. Date Sheet will be placed on their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?