21st February 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?

I appeared for SSC exams this year. I want to know
that can i go for diploma course along with appearing
for HSC exams in correspondense. And what is the
difference between subjects in IT & COMPUTER
engineering, which one is most related to software?
List of colleges offering diploma in mumbai,their
cutoff & annual fees.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I do after completing my HSC by correspondence in NIOS board?
  2. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  3. Is it possible to complete my Diploma if I have dropped in the middle?
  4. Can I take HSC exams directly while working in BPO?
  5. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?
  6. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details regarding B.Sc course through correspondence?
  8. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  9. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  10. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  11. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  12. correspondence diploma mba course? details?
  13. Which is best college for me to pursue interior designing after completing diploma or HSC?
  14. What can I do after completing correspondence diploma in IT, PG or Graduation? Which universities are the best for these courses?
  15. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  16. Is there any college from where I can complete my diploma in EEE?
  17. How can I do correspondence B.Tech and which universities are the best for it?
  18. Stream change from Diploma to HSC science is possible? Colleges or institutions for the same?
21st February 2015, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?

Admission in Diploma is based on 10th qualification and if you have 10th certificate then you can surely apply for admission by appearing for a polytechnic entrance exam. Hence, if you do your 10+2 from open schooling then you can surely pursue both at the same time. But if the exams clashes then you have to skip any one of them and this is the main problem.

Computer Science Engineering is a core Engineering stream and IT is just a branch of this stream. Hence, if you are getting admission in CSE then you must opt for it. There are many colleges in India.

Some colleges which offer Diploma in Mumbai are listed below

1. Don Bosco Institute Of Technology, Premier Automobiles Road, Opp. Fiat Company, Kurla West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2504 2018

2. Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Bhavan's Campus, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2628 9777

3. Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Plot No.U-15, J.V.P.D. Scheme
Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4233 5000

4. Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Antop Hill, S P Road, Vidyalankar College Marg, Wadala (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2416 1140
11th July 2015, 05:32 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?

Yes, you can go for HSC and Diploma in Computer Engineering together. You can go for any one from the two as correspondence. Diploma in IT and Computer are interlinked. There is not much difference in both the terms.

List of Colleges offers diploma in Mumbai-

1. Government Polytechnic College
2. Sophia College of Polytechnic
3. NYSS Shreeram Polytechnic college
4. College of Modern Technology and Engineering
5. NES Polytechnic College
6. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Polytechnic college
7. Swastik Educations Polytechnic college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?