18th July 2023, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Which branches can I get either EEE or ECE or Mechanical if did ITI Electronics?

I have completed ITI Electronics and I want to join in diploma 2nd year so please tell me the joining process and which branches can I get either EEE or ECE or Mechanical

31st July 2023, 07:01 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Which branches can I get either EEE or ECE or Mechanical if did ITI Electronics?

If you have completed ITI Electronics, you can join diploma 2nd year in the following branches:
  • Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the generation, transmission, distribution, and utilization of electrical energy.

• Electronics and Communication Engineering: Electronics and Communication Engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the design, development, and application of electronic devices and systems.

• Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the design, analysis, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The joining process for diploma 2nd year will vary from college to college. However, you will generally need to submit your ITI certificate, mark sheets, and a transfer certificate from your ITI institute. You may also need to appear for an interview.
The best way to find out the joining process for diploma 2nd year in your desired branch is to contact the college directly.
Colleges that offer diploma 2nd year in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering:
  • Government Polytechnic, Mumbai: Government Polytechnic, Mumbai is a government polytechnic institute in Mumbai. It offers diploma 2nd year in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.

• Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Pune: Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Pune is a private engineering college in Pune. It offers diploma 2nd year in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.

• LNCT College of Engineering, Bhopal: LNCT College of Engineering, Bhopal is a private engineering college in Bhopal. It offers diploma 2nd year in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?