7th October 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research for Diploma Pharmacy students?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to studying Diploma in Pharmacy course from the Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. I want to know about the placement facility available in this institute for such candidates. Please tell me about the campus placement asap.

12th October 2019, 04:07 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research for Diploma Pharmacy students?

As per the information available, Campus placement is not available for the candidates pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. However, the Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research offers training programs to assist candidates getting job opportunities.

Contact Address:-

Indrayani College
91.Indrayani colony, Talegaon Dabhade,
Maharashtra 410507

You can visit the website http://www.indrayanividyamandir.org/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?