7th October 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to get Diploma in Pharmacy admission in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to studying Diploma course of Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. I just want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this course in this institute.

11th October 2019, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to get Diploma in Pharmacy admission in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks if you are looking to apply for diploma in pharmacy. Just make sure you apply for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the institute is affiliated.

You will get admission based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted based on your rank on the entrance exam. Hence, make sure you perform well in it.
12th October 2019, 02:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to get Diploma in Pharmacy admission in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

The education qualification required to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research is 10+2 or equivalent passed in any stream from a recognized educational board. You must score minimum 50% marks aggregate(45% for reserved category candidates) in 10+2.

You can visit the website www.indrayanividyamandir.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?