7th October 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am getting admission in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research for studying Diploma in Pharmacy course. I want to know about the syllabus of this course so that I can prepare for it before the start of the session.

12th October 2019, 02:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

The course syllabus of Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research is mentioned below:-

Year I:-

:-Pharmaceutics I
:-Pharmaceutical chemistry I
:-Pharmacognosy
:-Biochemistry clinical pathology
:-Human anatomy physiology
:-Health education community pharmacy

Year II:-

:-Pharmaceutics II
:-Pharmaceutical chemistry II
:-Pharmacology toxicology
:-Pharmaceutical jurisprudence
:-Drug store business management
:-Hospital clinical pharmacy

You can visit the website www.indrayanividyamandir.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?