24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc IT study PG Diploma in Cloud Computing course? Where to apply for this course?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc IT and now want to study PG Diploma in Cloud Computing course. Am I eligible to study this course? Where to apply for this course?

28th October 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc IT study PG Diploma in Cloud Computing course? Where to apply for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc IT and now want to study PG Diploma in Cloud Computing course. Am I eligible to study this course? Where to apply for this course?

Yes, a BSc IT candidates can study the PG Diploma in Cloud Computing course in India. Eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Cloud Computing is a ME/MTech, BE/BTech, MCA, MSc/BSc (IT/Computer Science/Electronics) or equivalent degree. Some colleges conduct an entrance test and interview for the admission to the PG Diploma in Cloud Computing course. Duration of the course is one year.Candidates can study the course in the following institutions;

GD Goenka University - Official Website

NIELIT - Official Website

Nagpur University - Official Website

Apeejay Stya University - Official Website
28th October 2017, 06:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc IT study PG Diploma in Cloud Computing course? Where to apply for this course?

There are several colleges that are offering this course in India and some of the top colleges offering this course are given below. As per my knowledge, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut is the best institutes that offer this course.

Ph. No: 0495 228 7266

Address: 12th Mile, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kerala-673601

The basic educational qualification required is, any one of the below mentioned courses. As you are done with B.Sc in IT, I am very sure that you can apply for this course.

>> B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology or Electronics Engineering
(or)
>> B.Sc in IT and Systems or Electronics or Computer Science
(or)
>> M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics or IT or Computer Science..etc.,
28th October 2017, 10:04 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduate diploma course in cloud computing after completing B.SC information technology course. Here below are details regarding PG diploma course in cloud computing course.
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma course in cloud computing is bachelors degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.
  • Duration of post graduate diploma in cloud computing is 1 year.
  • Major subjects to be studied in PG diploma in cloud computing are like Business requirement analysis, Software engineering with UML, Cloud computing, Business process modelling, Software security documentation etc. Her below are details regarding institutes offer PG diploma course in cloud computing course:-
List of Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Cloud Computing Course:-
  1. Atharva Institute of Information Technology, Mumbai
  2. INJ Business School, Noida
  3. Insoft Institute of IT and Management, Utter Pradesh
  4. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala
  5. Indian Global Education, Nagpur
  6. Andhra Loyala College, Vijyawada
  7. Delhi Degree College, Faridabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?