26th January 2012, 01:59 AM
rithish1991

How may I pursue MS in the field of cloud computing from USA? List of available universities for the same?

iam rithish from chennai iam going to finish my BE CSE this year iam planning for ms in usa .iam interested in cloud computing field is der any course named cloud computing in ms in usa if it is available what are the universities available?? i want to go in research base please clarify my doubt

11th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I pursue MS in the field of cloud computing from USA? List of available universities for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rithish1991 View Post
iam rithish from chennai iam going to finish my BE CSE this year iam planning for ms in usa .iam interested in cloud computing field is der any course named cloud computing in ms in usa if it is available what are the universities available?? i want to go in research base please clarify my doubt
SJSU has a course specialization in cloud computing in MS SE (masters in software engineering) It is not MS CS maybe you can research with them if you can do MS CS and take this course. In US its all about courses and subjects, you may not get a Cloud computing degree but you can get a masters with a few courses on cloud computing and virtualization strategies, which you can then project to apply for a cloud computing job. Or you can pursue phd in universities where the professors are researching on cloud computing strategies.
9th July 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I pursue MS in the field of cloud computing from USA? List of available universities for the same?

So regarding MS in Cloud Computing is SJSU my only option??
26th March 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How may I pursue MS in the field of cloud computing from USA? List of available universities for the same? and my ielts-5.5, no gre/gmat but i have a visa from one of university for summer intake for MBA program, so plz suggest me how can i shift to MS IT with less ielts and without gre?

thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?