24th February 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Which will have more scope to get a job in future? Civil engineering or Cloud Computing?

Sir/Mam, I have passed 12th class with 81 percentage and I got 1855 rank in entrance exam of university of petroleum and energy resources i.e UPES, Uttrakhand and I have taken civil engineering branch there and I want to know that that which one out of civil and cloud computing will have more scope and job.?

27th February 2017, 01:34 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which will have more scope to get a job in future? Civil engineering or Cloud Computing?

Both the stream has huge market demand now a days, so just relax and study well and earn a good percentage which will help you to get selected for the big giant companies. There are huge construction sites and works are available under the government sector as well as private sector, both in India and also in abroad, there is a huge demand of good Civil Engineers and the cloud is the latest technology, which is very huge demand in the market and this technology also has a bright future both the stream has a handsome salary and a good life so it is better for you that you focus on your studies so that you can get a good job in a renowned companies.
27th February 2017, 01:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will have more scope to get a job in future? Civil engineering or Cloud Computing?

Every stream has its own value and standard, so it totally depends on your interest that which stream you want to choose. Whether its civil engineering or cloud computing both have bright career scopes. Therefore, first choose the stream which you think is easy for you and you can work hard on that. Now go for that stream give your best and you will definitely succeed in life.
28th February 2017, 09:53 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have passed 12th class with 81 percentage and I got 1855 rank in entrance exam of university of petroleum and energy resources i.e UPES, Uttrakhand and I have taken civil engineering branch there and I want to know that that which one out of civil and cloud computing will have more scope and job.?
As of now Cloud computing is a better option, which is going to be (already) a boom in IT sector and many of the companies are migrating to Cloud systems in their architecture. Civil engineering is an old and basic engineering stream, which is backbone of a countries infrastructure segment.

Both streams are in entirely different realms. You can choose between according to your taste.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?