7th August 2018, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Details of Cloud Computing Internship offered in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the details of Cloud Computing Internship which is offering in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.? I want to apply for this Internship so I want to get the details first.

11th October 2018, 08:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Cloud Computing Internship offered in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.?

GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd does offer 1 month duration of Cloud Computing Internship. Company offers work from home job/internship. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible for this internship. Candidates with a sound knowledge of Java, Cloud Computing, Report Writing and Proficiency in English language are preferred for internship. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 3000 per month as stipend by GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd. After successful completion of internship, interns will achieve Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, job offer, flexible work hours and 5 working days in a week.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd website link is given below.
http://gooffer.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?