7th August 2018, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying BE with CSE stream. I want to apply for Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for such Internship in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.?
  2. Benefits of doing Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd?
  3. Details of Cloud Computing Internship offered in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.?
  4. Duration of Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.?
  5. List of companies which offers 3 months Internship in Cloud Computing, Mobile Apps or Programming?
  6. Recent question papers of cloud computing?
  7. How may I pursue MS in the field of cloud computing from USA? List of available universities for the same?
  8. Institutes which offer Cloud Computing Training for MCA final semester student in Indore?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in GB Pant after scoring 627 rank in CET of GGS Indraprastha University
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Automobile candidate?
  12. Can a B.Sc IT study PG Diploma in Cloud Computing course? Where to apply for this course?
  13. Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.?
  15. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  16. Important topics for seminar in Computer science engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.E. Civil 7th semester student?
11th October 2018, 09:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.?

Eligibility to apply for Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd. are as follows.

Applicant should be available for the work from home job/internship for duration of 1 month of internship tenure to be eligible.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Applicant must be proficient in English language (written) to be eligible.

Applicant with skilled in Java, Cloud Computing and Report Writing are preferred for internship.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd website link is given below.
http://gooffer.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?