5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a BA Geography study PG Diploma in Rain Water Harvesting Technician course? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have passed BA Geography and want to know about Rain Water Harvesting Technician course. Can I study PG Diploma in the same? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  2. New science model of elementary standard?
  3. Karunya University Civil Engineering- Water Supply Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. How can I do diploma in lab technician? What is the procedure?
  5. Where to apply in Jaipur to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technician course? Fees and opportunities available after the course?
  6. Where to apply to study Diploma in Operation Theater Technician course? Career and future opportunities after it?
  7. Which course should be done after 10th for medical
  8. How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?
  9. Where to apply to study Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course? Scope available in India after completion of this course?
  10. How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?
  11. What are the mechanical device(s) that can be used in harvesting oil palm Bunches?
  12. Career options after SSLC and Sanitary Inspector? Is DMLTC a good option?
  13. How can i study from AMU through distance after Diploma in Cardiac Technician?
  14. Which are the civil engineering related topics for final year projects
  15. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Technician course? -- [New]
  16. What is the benefit of doing Lab Technician Diploma?
  17. What can I do after B.A in Geography or M.A in Geography? How to do higher studies in Geography in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study B.Pharm by correspondence after completing diploma in Pharmacy Technician?
10th September 2017, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BA Geography study PG Diploma in Rain Water Harvesting Technician course? Where to apply for it?

Courses like PG diploma in rain water harvesting is open to any stream graduate. No need to worry about anything, just apply for it without worrying about your degree qualification.

Admission at reputed universities and institutes is based on the performance in the entrance exam. Seats are mostly allotted based on merit.
13th September 2017, 03:47 AM
cataleya11

Default Re: Can a BA Geography study PG Diploma in Rain Water Harvesting Technician course? Where to apply for it?

You can study PG Diploma in Rain Water Harvesting after doing graduation in Geography.

Eligibility Conditions
Minimum educational qualification is graduation in Geology/Physics as one subject. Any graduate who has specialization related to water sector can also apply. No maximum age bar. Minimum age required is 20years.

Duration of the course- 12 months

Name of Institutions-
IGNOU
Aqua Foundation
central University of Jharkand
Center for Science and Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?