24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply in Jaipur to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technician course? Fees and opportunities available after the course?

Sir, I am from Jaipur and have passed 12th. Now I want to pursue Diploma in Anesthesia Technician course. Where to apply to study for the same? Fees and opportunities available after the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Hi Everyone
  2. Am I eligible to study Anesthesia or Physiotherapist after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  3. Where to apply to study Diploma in Operation Theater Technician course? Career and future opportunities after it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Options for Masters degree in Anesthesia after failing to clear training in DNB Anesthesia?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Anesthesia being a MPT postgraduate?
  6. Availability of post graduation course after BPMT?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course? Institutes available in Pune for it?
  8. Diploma or PG Diploma in Medical Transcript Technician is best for B.Sc Biology candidate? Colleges and fees for it?
  9. List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?
  10. List of colleges to study Diploma in ECG Technician course? Course detail and fees required for it?
  11. Colleges in Jaipur providing Diploma in Textile Design course? Fees required to complete this course?
  12. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  13. List of colleges in Ahmadabad to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? How much salary I can get? Scope in government sector?
  14. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  15. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  16. How to check the diploma degree is original or duplicate?
  17. What are all the Post Graduate options after MBBS completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do diploma in lab technician? What is the procedure?
28th October 2017, 05:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply in Jaipur to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technician course? Fees and opportunities available after the course?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Jaipur National University is the best university in order to apply for Diploma in Anesthesia Technician course. The duration of this course would be 2 years and the basic educational qualification required is 12th Class with 55% marks with PCB subjects in 10+2 pattern.

I am providing you a link where you can find all the details about this course. Basically the fee structure generally varies from course to course and hence I am providing you the contact details if you have any query regarding fee or during making payment.

Ph. No: 93512 88089, 9549657371
Email ID: [email protected]

Click here to Pay Online

Click here for More Details

After completion of this course, you may find employment opportunities in Public Sector Organizations, Specialty Hospitals, Outpatient care centers..etc., as a Physician, Anesthesiologist..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?