9th February 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Technician course?

Dear sir, I have done three years graduation in B.Sc Botany with 60% marks and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Technician course. How to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Safety and Environment -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  3. List of distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment
  4. Why IGNOU does not offer masters degree for Physics? Which course I can take up now?
  5. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
  6. What should I do after completing B.Com graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When can I join Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Is MBA course offered by Mumbai University?
  9. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  11. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  12. Post graduate diploma courses which can be done after B.E. Environmental engineering?
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development- Sustainable Development: Issues and Challenges Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  15. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  16. List courses except MDS after the completion of BDS degree?
  17. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  18. Which are the FTII Pune courses? I am in 12th class
27th February 2018, 11:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Technician course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have done three years graduation in B.Sc Botany with 60% marks and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Technician course. How to study this course?

Candidates with a BSc or BE/BTech are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Technology course. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates can apply for the admission to the course online / offline. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Technology course is available in the following colleges:

Himalayan University - Official Website

SIES - Official Website

Bareilly College - Official Website

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?