10th November 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Natural Science after B.Sc Geology? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Sc Geology and now want to study Diploma in Natural Science. Can I study this course? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it? List of colleges available in India..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Texas at Austin for masters in Geology?
  2. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  3. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  4. List of colleges to study Diploma in Film course with procedure and eligibility criteria to join it?
  5. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Geology in DU?
  7. List of institutions in Delhi providing Diploma in Entomology course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  8. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  9. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  11. Procedure to apply for earth science or geology masters course in USA after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  12. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  13. Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same?
  14. Which course is best after BIPC for an average student?
  15. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  16. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management? Duration of this course?
  17. Any short term/Diploma courses in Geology after M.Sc(Geology)
  18. M.Sc in Geology without Geology or Physics as major subjects in under graduation?
9th September 2017, 03:44 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Natural Science after B.Sc Geology? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed B.Sc Geology and now want to study Diploma in Natural Science. Can I study this course? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it? List of colleges available in India..

If you want to do diploma in natural science after completing your bachelors of science in geography, then here below are details regarding natural science diploma course:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in natural science is graduation in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of Diploma in Natural Science:- Duration of natural science diploma course is 1 year.

College Offer Diploma in Natural Science:-

1). Academy of Maritime Education and training Chennai.
13th September 2017, 05:49 AM
cataleya11

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Natural Science after B.Sc Geology? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

You can study Diploma in Natural Science after B.Sc in Geology. There is also an option to study PG course in Natural Science since you are a graduate already. To do diploma in Natural Science minimum education required is a passing certificate of class 12th with 50% marks. It is a 2 year diploma course and is offered by The Academy of Maritime Education and Training. It will be far more advantageous to go for PG degree than diploma being a graduate.

Minimum educational requirement for PG course in Natural Science is 50% marks in graduate level. Graduate level subject should be nature related subjects like Zoology/Physiology/Environmental Education/Geology/Agriculture, etc. No age bar.

Name of Colleges-
Nalanda University
CEPT University
KL University
Shristi Institute of Art Design and Technology
National Institute of Advanced Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?