25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I do diploma in lab technician? What is the procedure?

Please kindly give me the answer.what can I do or how can I apply to do the diploma in lab technician? Is there scopes of diploma in it or not??? I want to get a job as soon as possible. And want to do this course or diploma?? I just want to know is there any entrance exams?? How can I apply? What is fee structure of it? And want to know is there any govt. colleges in chhatisgarh for this diploma??? Plz give me more and more information.

30th August 2016, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do diploma in lab technician? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please kindly give me the answer.what can I do or how can I apply to do the diploma in lab technician? Is there scopes of diploma in it or not??? I want to get a job as soon as possible. And want to do this course or diploma?? I just want to know is there any entrance exams?? How can I apply? What is fee structure of it? And want to know is there any govt. colleges in chhatisgarh for this diploma??? Plz give me more and more information.
Candidates should have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks is eligible to study the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course. The candidate can apply to the institution through the application form available for this purpose. The admission will be done on the marks scored in the 10+2. There is no entrance test for the admission. So you can get the admission directly. The course is available in various institutions in India like;

- Madras Christian College - Official website
- Guru Nanak Institute of Medical Technology - Official website
- PM Group of Institutions - Official website
- IGNOU - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?