31st July 2018, 09:22 AM
Dharmrajsinh12

Eligibility to apply in RTO recruitment for Diploma Mechanical holder?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply for RTO Officer recruitment. I would like to know about my eligibility to apply for this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a RTO inspector?
  2. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  6. How to become a RTO officer? I am a Mechanical diploma holder
  7. How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  8. Can I apply in RTO written exam being a Diploma Mechanical holder? How to apply?
  9. Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  12. Detailed information about RTO exam for B.E. Mechanical student?
  13. How can I apply for RTO job? What is the eligibility criteria for RTO recruitment
  14. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed to become an RTO?
  16. When RTO Sub-Inspector recruitment exam will be held for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?
1st August 2018, 11:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in RTO recruitment for Diploma Mechanical holder?

Eligibility to apply in RTO recruitment for Diploma Mechanical holder are given below.

=> RTO Stands Regional Transport Officer.

=> For Clerk Post, candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> For Judicial Post, candidate should have passed graduation in Law from a recognized university.

=> For Sub Assistant Post, Candidate should have passed 4 years bachelor degree course.

If you have completed diploma course after 12th class then you are eligible for Clerk Post otherwise not.
27th May 2021, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in RTO recruitment for Diploma Mechanical holder?

How can we do diploma course of RTO after 10th??
18th March 2022, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir after 10 th I have completed my diploma in automobile engg.....for which post I have to aplay.....and what documents are required....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?