2nd August 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to become a RTO officer? I am a Mechanical diploma holder

Sir I m mechanical diploma holder with 60 per in last year ..please guide me for becoming rto officer ... Its percentage criteria.. And all details. Sent it to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  2. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  4. Can I be eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  5. Can I appear for RTO officer exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Requirements to become RTO Officer? -- [New]
  7. How ot become a RTO officer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?
  9. How can I become an RTO officer after completing Mechanical Diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  11. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  12. Exam and procedure to become RTO Officer after Diploma engineering?
  13. Eligibility and requirements to become RTO Officer?
  14. Required Qualification to become an RTO Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to become a RTO officer after first year diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. How can I become a RTO officer after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  18. What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
3rd August 2013, 01:18 PM
bevis
Member+

Default Re: How to become a RTO officer? I am a Mechanical diploma holder

Every state conducted RTO entrance examination for different posts in RTO offices (clerk , Asst .officers , inspector )

RTO eligibility :

Clerk : complete 12th stands
age limit 18 to 32 years

Asst officer & Inspector : complete Graduation from a recognized university

age limit between 21 to 30 years

selection process :

written test

interview
9th February 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a RTO officer? I am a Mechanical diploma holder

Sir I am an diploma holder in mechanical engineering, please tell am I eligible for an RTO exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?