14th May 2023, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to compete the diploma course without attending classes??

I am structural draftsman.I have passed Madhyamik exam with 66% marks in 2006.Also passed H.S exam with science stream with 64% in 2008.Now I want to admit to diploma course with civil.so please solve my problem as early as possible, so that I can take a step for that.

15th May 2023, 06:11 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Is this possible to compete the diploma course without attending classes??

Yes, it is possible to complete Diploma course without attending classes.

>> To pursue Diploma course without attending classes, you need to pursue Diploma course in Distance Education.

>> Most of the colleges offers Diploma course in Regular Mode, Open Universities offers admissions to Diploma course in Distance Mode.
15th May 2023, 06:36 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is this possible to compete the diploma course without attending classes??

No, it's not possible to complete the diploma course without attending classes.

You can do Diploma and graduation simultaneously.
15th May 2023, 06:53 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, it is possible to complete Diploma course without attending classes. To pursue Diploma course without attending classes, you need to pursue Diploma course in Distance Education. Most of the colleges offers Diploma course in Regular Mode, Open Universities offers admissions to Diploma course in Distance Mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?