2nd July 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET if completed B.Sc, B.Ed and PGDCA?

Hello
I have done B.sc. BEd. PGDCA ( 1 YEAR)
can i elligible for net exam
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

13th July 2014, 08:26 PM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Can I apply for NET if completed B.Sc, B.Ed and PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have done B.sc. BEd. PGDCA ( 1 YEAR)
can i elligible for net exam
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards
No you are not eligible for UGC NET examination after completing PGDCA course. Only the candidate who completes their master degree course are eligible to apply for UGC entrance examination. So, as per the eligibility criteria you are not eligible for NET entrance examination.

NET ie:- The National Eligibility Test and this entrance examination is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC). UGC NET conducts examinations for lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

To apply for this UGC NET examination the candidate should hold master degree program with 50% from recognized university and final year candidate are also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
The candidate age should be not more than 28 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. There is no age limit for lectureship.

For more information :- http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?