19th January 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc T after PGDCA?

I did bsc-nonmed..n now proceeding with pgdca..m i eligible for msc IT or COMPTR-SCINCE???//i want to do from punjab university or affilted colleges..???plz giv guidance...

8th February 2014, 09:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc T after PGDCA?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4165374]I did bsc-nonmed..n now proceeding with pgdca..m i eligible for msc IT or COMPTR-SCINCE???//i want to do from punjab university or affilted colleges..???plz giv guidance...[/QUOTE]

Yes Off course you're eligible for M.Sc in IT course after completing PGDCA course. PGDCA course is considered as a Post Graduation course. So, After completing Graduation course you're eligible for M.Sc in IT course.

M.Sc stands for (Master of Science). The Duration of the is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. There are lot of Colleges in India offers this M.Sc in IT course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Hold a Bachelor Degree course with Mathematics and Computer Science as a main subject from recognized university.
  • Applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree course.
  • Applicant age should not less than 25 years of age.

Based on the Entrance Examination conducted by the Institution, the applicant may get admission for M.Sc in IT course.

Best Institutions M.Sc IT Colleges in India:-
  • Hindustan College of Arts and Science
  • Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
  • G.H.G. Khalsa College
  • Karnataka State Open University
  • N.E.E.D. Institute Of Technology And Management
23rd August 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to do msc in computer science. I did b.com & pgdca. I'm a computer teacher but when I was in 12th class maths subject is not in my syllabus so what to do
19th June 2020, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc with physics, chemistry and mathematics and got 48% marks as a private student, then I have done PGDCA with 68% with an institution affiliated with Makhanlal chaturvedi national University of journalism and communication as regular course. Can I pursue MSc it or MCA? What are the colleges that I am eligible for?
19th June 2020, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation with physics, chemistry and mathematics with 48% as a private student, later on I pursue PGDCA and scored 69% in that as regular student. What are college in Mp for which I am eligible to apply for MCA or msc in computer science? Is this even possible? I want to study further and low graduation marks are seem as a hurdle.
13th August 2021, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Currently Am Doing BBA 2nd Year After Finishing it.I have Plan to Do PGDCA.And Lateral Entry To MSc They Will Give Lateral Entry to MSc After Finishing PGDCA ?
2nd September 2021, 08:43 PM
Minal F

Candidates who are in a final year of graduation or post graduation degree are also eligible to apply.

M.Sc is a 2 year degree course. By lateral entry into the second year of MCA for Candidates who have completed PGDCA.
18th December 2021, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSC pcm and PGDCA so can i apply MSc CS ...and a two year course complete in one year ...is this possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?