22nd December 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for RTO jobs being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering. I would like to know that can I apply for RTO jobs in my related course? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about various post in RTO after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  2. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  3. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  5. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  8. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After passing diploma in electronics engineering branch how to get jobs in SAIL?
  10. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  14. Government jobs with pay scale for Diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?
  15. Is Electronics and telecommunication diploma holder eligible for SSC exam?
  16. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  17. Which option should I select in educational qualification section of RRB JE application form if I have done diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
3rd January 2016, 05:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RTO jobs being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering. I would like to know that can I apply for RTO jobs in my related course? Please tell me immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for RTO exam in clerical post.

RTO stands for Road Transport Officer.

It is mainly for the following posts:

Judicial post
Assistant engineer post
Clerk post

Eligibility for different posts are different such as:

For clerk post:

12th passed with minimum 60% marks.
Age should be in between 21 to 34 years.
1st April 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for RTO jobs being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Sir this year 2016 I have completed my diploma in C.S.E.but don't found any jobs in either in ggovv.sectors or private.is there is no jobs for diploma holders from CSE.students!!!
Sir plz reply me..I want to ddo job in DMRC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?