29th August 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I attempt 2nd semester of PGDCA from any other institute of Bilaspur? What will be the procedure for it?

I have passed pgdca 1st sem. from makhanlal chaturvedi university; bhopal through an institute located in mp ;one year ago. now i want to attempt pgdca 2nd sem. exam from any institution of bilaspur [cg]. can i ? what will be procedures.

24th January 2017, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attempt 2nd semester of PGDCA from any other institute of Bilaspur? What will be the procedure for it?

You need to contact the college head of both institutes for such transfer. It will be difficult to appear from a different institute but this can happen only, if both institutes don't have any issue.

Just contact them and enquire about any such procedure available. If it is possible, then it will depend on the availability of seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?