18th May 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission in other colleges while doing BSc Mass Communication in 2nd semester? What is the procedure?

my name is deepak rana and i am pursuing my Bsc from mass communication and this is my 2nd semester. i want to leave this college so can i take addmision in another college in same semester...please confirm

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure into PhD in Mass Communication after M.A?
  2. List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  5. List of colleges of PG Mass Communication course in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  7. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  8. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  11. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for doing masters in mass communication?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  14. How can I get admission to study Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication? Top 10 colleges of Mass Communication?
  15. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  17. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  18. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
20th September 2011, 11:18 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in other colleges while doing BSc Mass Communication in 2nd semester? What is the procedure?

There are so many courses in Journalism,you can go for anyone of them,as each of them has a very good bright future.

if you have the Mass communication degree you can start you carrier as journalists, content developer, content manager,project manager,project coordinator, visualizer etc .

To take admission in any institute in Mass communication course you should maintain some criteria like:

a)you should complete three years of Graduation (12+3 years) in any one of the Arts/ Commerce/Science/Computers/BMM/BMS/BE/Catering etc.

b)your age should be 30 years or below.

Courses:

Diploma or Graduation or Post-Graduation in

Newspaper Journalism,

Magazine journalism,

Sports journalism,

Travel journalism,

Entertainment journalism

Investigative journalism

Web Journalism,

Television Journalism,

Radio Journalism.

Most Important Institutions:

1:Indian Institute of Mass Communication; New Delhi – 110067

Phone: 011-26742920

2:The Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media; Bangalore – 560043;

Phone: 080-25432565;

3:Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal University; Manipal – 576104;

Phone: 0820-2571978
Website: http://www.manipal.edu/manipalsite/U...nipalHome.aspx

However,as you are interested to know the institutions of Mumbai,so there are so many institutions in Mumbai.

Bombay College of Journalism, D. Waccha Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020

Garware Institute of Career Education & Development, Vidyanagri, Kalina Campus, Santa Cruz (East) Mumbai 400098

Mudra Institute of communications- Ahemedabad - www.mica-india.net/

Asian college of Journalism- Chennai - www.asianmedia.org/

AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research centre, Jamia – New Delhi - ajkmcrc.org/

IIMC – New Delhi - www.iimc.nic.in

Xavier Institute of Communication – Mumbai - www.xaviercomm.org

Film and Television Institute of India – Pune - www.ftiindia.com

Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication – Pune - www.simc.edu

Indian Institute of Journalism and New Delhi – Bangalore - www.iijnm.org/

Manorama School of communication – Kottayam - www.manoramajschool.com/

Times School of Journalism – New Delhi - delhi.bizedia.com

Bhavan's PDN College of Communication and Management, Somani College, Chowpatty, Mumbai 400007

K. J. Somaiya Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication, Vidya Vihar, Mumbai.

School of Broadcasting and Communication, Andhakshi Building, 37, Gilbert Hill Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai 400058.

Xavier Institute of Communication, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai 400001

Sophia College Polytechnic, Sophia College Campus, Babubhai Desai Road, Mumbai 400026.

Shreemati Nathibhai Damodar Thackersey Women's University, 1 Nathibai Thackersey, Road, Mumbai 400020.
3rd November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in other colleges while doing BSc Mass Communication in 2nd semester? What is the procedure?

what is the syllabus of entrance in mass communication b.sc. colleges ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?