4th August 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Nurse through Diploma Nursing course?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma course of Nursing. I don't have any idea of this course. I want to become a Nurse and I am already a BA graduate so I have decided to do Diploma course of Nursing. Kindly tell me with this course I can become a Nurse or not?

12th June 2021, 01:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Nurse through Diploma Nursing course?

Yes, you can become a Nurse through a Diploma Nursing course. The requirements to become a registered nurse is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science stream with a diploma course in nursing like GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) or you can do BSc in Nursing from a recognized university/institute. The candidate's age should not be more than 30 years.

Diploma in Nursing is a 3 year duration course with classroom and field training in healthcare with behavioral skills in various situations. After this course, you will get the opportunity to work in areas such as Nursing Homes, Hospitals, and Healthcare sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?