17th December 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence B.Sc nursing after diploma in Nurse?

Dear Sir, I am a general Nurse(Diploma) I am working abroad 12 year experience with me. I like study correspondence BSC nursing, Please tell us how to get Bsc nursing?

21st December 2015, 11:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Sc nursing after diploma in Nurse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am a general Nurse(Diploma) I am working abroad 12 year experience with me. I like study correspondence BSC nursing, Please tell us how to get Bsc nursing?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing through correspondence after Diploma in Nursing. Being a Diploma student you are directly eligible to apply for 2nd year B.Sc Nursing through lateral entry. There are so many colleges offering B.Sc in Nursing course. You can get the application either through official website or from the university counter office.
15th August 2020, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Sc nursing after diploma in Nurse?

Hello... I am gnm qualified after 10 2, and worked for 8 year.. Due to family issues I discontinued working... Now I wanted to do correspondence pcbsc.. Please guide me
17th August 2020, 10:20 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: How to do correspondence B.Sc nursing after diploma in Nurse?

Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) degree. The B.Sc. Nursing degree isn't technically required for staff nurses and registered nurses (as long as they register in their respective State Nursing Council of India after the completion of their training), but those with a B.Sc.

For studying Diploma in Nursing Students need to have qualified their 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination in any relevant stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from a recognized board.
Having an experience of minimum 2 years in General Nursing and Midwifery can avail admission to the program.

After that, you can study B.Sc nursing correspondence through IGNOU for under INR 60,000 for a total of 3-5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?