1st June 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech course abroad in lateral entry after completion of diploma?

Sir/Mam,

I want to go abroad for b tech can i do b tech directly in 2nd year after my diploma and how many countries gives b tech 2nd year after diploma 3 years. Can someon please let me know the information on the same soon? Thank you. so plz reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  2. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  3. Can I do B.Tech course abroad in lateral entry after completion of diploma? -- [New]
  4. Is there any lateral entry method available to do B.Tech in foreign?
  5. Any lateral entry exam that I have to appear after completion of diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
  7. Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?
  8. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  9. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  10. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  11. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  12. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  13. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  15. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  17. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  18. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam? -- [Most Discussed]
1st June 2015, 08:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech course abroad in lateral entry after completion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to go abroad for b tech can i do b tech directly in 2nd year after my diploma and how many countries gives b tech 2nd year after diploma 3 years. Can someon please let me know the information on the same soon? Thank you. so plz reply me
You have completed diploma course so you are eligible for admission in B.Tech 2nd year course in India.

Eligibility criteria for the lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?