15th January 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

How much percent is required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am a student from north east .I completed my diploma from Bangalore, So i just like to know whether may I able seat for lateral entry examination,and suppose if I get rank in lateral entry entrance so that I can able to take admission in 2nd year B.E as per govt. rules and regulation.
how much percentage will be required for obc.

15th January 2015, 11:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percent is required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?

To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Examination (LEET) or Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET). By qualifying LEET/ ECET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. The minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Tech course through Lateral Entry process is aggregate of 40% marks in your three years Diploma course from a recognised board.
9th February 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percent is required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?

I have secured 98% in diploma will l get admission in top colleges pls tell me the colleges name to continue my B.E.in civil engineering
8th March 2018, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam. I want to know that if I get very low percentage in 12 the science than I do polytechnic and give lateral entry, than will the 12 the marks matter to get admission on engineering through lateral..?
23rd January 2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

After finishing NTTF, how to try for lateral entry in engineering college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?