1st September 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Any lateral entry exam that I have to appear after completion of diploma course?

Is there any lateral entry exam that I have to appear after my completion of diploma course?
please reply Sir.......i will be counting on you.........

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to join B.Sc course after completion of diploma in engineering?
  3. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  4. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  5. Any lateral entry exam that I have to appear after completion of diploma course?
  6. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  8. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  10. Can I get admission in degree after completion of diploma in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I join B.Tech after completing B.Sc. IT ?
  12. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  13. Which college is best to join B.Tech in lateral entry after completion of diploma course?
  14. What is the procedure followed to join engineering course in lateral entry after completion of diploma course?
  15. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  16. Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?
  17. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
1st September 2011, 04:43 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Any lateral entry exam that I have to appear after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any lateral entry exam that I have to appear after my completion of diploma course? please reply Sir.......i will be counting on you.........
Information Regarding Lateral Entry Examination.

Lateral entry examination is conducted by the many government and private institute for the diploma holder candidates to admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course. If you are a diploma candidates then you can appear in the lateral entry examination in the final year or after passing the diploma course.

There are no any lateral entry admission in the IIT's and NIT's college. So, you can not take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course in any IIT or NIT college. You can take admission in the many state government college and also in many private college of India for the B.Tech curse. Many famous private college like KIIT University, VIT, SRM University...etc tales lateral entry admission for the diploma holder candidates.

So, if you are interested in the higher degree then i think that after completing diploma course B.Tech is the best option for you. I advise you to appear in the lateral entry examination which is conducted by the many state government college or private college. After completing B.Tech course you can get a good job in a big company. I wish you will get a brightness career.

Regards
~Mukul~
1st September 2011, 05:00 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: Any lateral entry exam that I have to appear after completion of diploma course?

Sir,After the completion of diploma you can get admission by lateral entry. Many universities/colleges conduct lateral entry entrance exam. You can not get lateral entry in NITs orIITs. After completion of diploma b.tech is best option. You can also do b.tech through distance education mode some of good distance education universities are.
IGNOU
SMU
SRM university tamilnadu
KSOU mysore
THAPAR university patiala
LPU jalandhar

all the best.
Regards.
1st September 2011, 09:28 AM
Sachinpatilalone

If u want to join the engineering u must write the common entrance exam{CET} to get admission into the engineering directly to the 3rd semester. U must write the CET and attend the councelling. U must get below 2 thousand to get a good college. The last ranking for diploma candidates s 12 thousand. So if u get good ranking u wil get a good college.
Now coming to the degree courses if u want to get into the degree courses i.e. B.Tech,B.com,B.sci or else u must write the exams conducted by the private institutions thats all. Thank u good luck
1st September 2011, 11:14 AM
sanju38121

`lateral entry exams are conducted by many colleges and universities for the diploma holders for the admission in 2nd year. by appearing in the lateral entry exam you can get entry in 2nd year of graduation . you can also do your graduation through distance education mode the various distance universities are
ignou
ksou mysore
lpu jalandhar
srm tamilnadu
smu
anna university

you can try in these colleges

all the best
regards
1st September 2011, 11:39 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Lateral entry exam gives you the opportunity to get into b.tech 2nd year directly.But this is only restricted to local colleges i.e colleges managed by state government,you cannot get into IIT or NIT.
you need to clear your ECET examination in order to get admission.
all the very best for your future.
1st September 2011, 01:27 PM
saugata2008

After diploma you can go for the lateral entry exam conducted by the state boards like WBUT in west bengal .
Through you can take admission to the B.tech or BE colleges.But you can't take admission to the NIITs or IITs .
The counseling is done as per your rank ,if you can score within top 20 you can get a chance to take admission to the Govt. colleges.

But the most important part is that you will get admission directly to the 2nd year .

Thank you
30th November 2011, 10:05 PM
tuntunia

Sir,After the completion of diploma you can get admission by lateral entry. Many universities/colleges conduct lateral entry entrance exam. You can not get lateral entry in NITs orIITs. After completion of diploma b.tech is best option. You can also do b.tech through distance education mode some of good distance education universities are.
IGNOU
SMU
SRM university tamilnadu
KSOU mysore
LPU jalandhar
30th November 2011, 10:06 PM
tuntunia

IGNOU
SMU
SRM university tamilnadu
KSOU mysore
LPU jalandhar
28th January 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for lateral entry to study B.Arch in SRM university?
20th February 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

is there lateral entry in anna university
29th March 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed MCA Lateral Entry 1 year course after completing M.Sc through regular .. and currently searching job as a lecturer MCA in Engineering collegesa to teach MCA students.. Am I eligible to handle classes for MCA students..
10th June 2012, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in electrical electronics Engineering, how to go for lateral entry in B.Tech regular
15th August 2012, 01:40 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Sir,

After the completion of diploma you can get admission by lateral entry. Many universities/colleges conduct lateral entry entrance exam. You can not get lateral entry in NITs orIITs. After completion of diploma b.tech is best option. You can also do b.tech through distance education mode some of good distance education universities are.

IGNOU
SMU
SRM university tamilnadu
KSOU mysore
LPU jalandhar

BEST OF LUCK.
3rd February 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i want to get lateral entry 2014 in srm or vit .... if any possibility , please suggest me
6th September 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam in final sem of diploma in mechanical in a.p please answer me that can I join b.tech in srm university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?