1st April 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?

I'm a diploma holder. I have completed my diploma in kerala under State Board of Technical examination. Now I would like to do part time (evening or weekend) B.E. in Karnataka. So whether I'll get lateral entry and is that CET(Common Entrance Test) for Plus Two Students and diploma students for lateral entry is the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
  3. Eligibility for lateral entry for BE after diploma in IETE (EC)
  4. What is the eligibility for AMIE? I have passed electrical diploma by lateral entry
  5. After completing diploma in ECE at AP how can I join lateral entry in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  6. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  7. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  8. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  9. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  10. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  11. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry after passing diploma with 55%?
  13. How to change college after 1st year of engineering?
  14. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?
  16. Can I switch branch from CS to Aeronautical through lateral entry?
  17. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  18. Can I apply for lateral entry test after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma from Karnataka State Open University
4th April 2014, 11:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?

Lateral Entry Test is for getting admission in the engineering institutes after completion of diploma course for regular engineering course. You can definitely pursue B.E courses in Karnataka even if you have done diploma course from outside Karnataka. For this, you need to appear and qualify in the LEET exam held by Karnataka Technical Board Of Education and other LEET exam conducted by the private universities of Karnataka.

University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Srirampuram, Bangalore offers part time B.E course in Karnataka. You can take admission there and pursue your B.E course via part time mode.
15th April 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?

Sir,

pls let me know the entrance test for lateral entry in tamilnadu for other than Tamilnadu diploma holder
21st February 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am passed diploma from state board of technical education, Bihar and also my residential belongs to Bihar. But I want to take admission in B.tech/B.E. regular courses in karnataka.
Can I fill the form of K CET 2017?
24th October 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 10th completed from Bihar, now I am doing (final year) diploma in Karnataka, I want to do B.E in Karnataka so am I eligible for Kea dcet, my domicile is Karnataka.
I not able to pursue management seat because of financial problems so please tell me what are exam eligible for me to get a admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?