31st May 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in Indian Railway on Diploma basis for B.Tech candidate?

Friends,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and right now doing my B.Tech in GIT college of Belgaum. I would like to know about the Indian Railway recruitment on Diploma basis? Kindly suggest me.

1st June 2015, 12:37 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in Indian Railway on Diploma basis for B.Tech candidate?

Recruitment is going on for North Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Trainee job and the total vacancy is 133.
There is also scope in North Eastern Railway, Izzatnagar, Bareilly for the post of Fitter (Mechanical), Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Electrician, Mechanic (Diesel), Painter with a total vacancy of 60.
These are the jobs that are available in Indian Railways.
You can also opt to the following in case the job profile is not of your liking.
There is a lot of chance of B.Tech Pass out Students and you should try to get a job in the Indian Railways once you have completed that Degree.
It will help you a lot in getting a good post in the job and also you will have a Graduate Degree.
So you need to complete your B.Tech at first.
1st June 2015, 12:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in Indian Railway on Diploma basis for B.Tech candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and right now doing my B.Tech in GIT college of Belgaum. I would like to know about the Indian Railway recruitment on Diploma basis? Kindly suggest me.
B.Tech in ECE candidates are eligible for Indian Railway exam in Assistant loco pilot exam.

Assistant loco pilot exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

Educational qualification:-

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?