2nd June 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for diploma course in English language from JNU after completing graduation in Mass Communication?

I want to know the procedure of diploma course in jnufor english language.I am the student of mass comm i complete my graduation this year but my communication in english is very weak

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  2. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  4. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  5. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  6. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  7. How to do PG diploma in mass communication after completing B.Tech?
  8. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  9. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  10. How to apply for M.A English in JNU, Delhi?
  11. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication?
  12. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  13. Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?
  14. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  16. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  17. Eligibilty criteria for Mass Communication in Delhi? Can I apply through Music Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
16th July 2017, 11:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for diploma course in English language from JNU after completing graduation in Mass Communication?

You have to appear for entrance exam conducted by JNU for admission in language course. They release notification every year for admission and you have to apply according to it.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam. Those who are in merit will be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?