10th August 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in food technology course if I am a diploma holder from Electronics stream

sir iam diploma holder from electronics stream and can i take the admission in the course food technology plz suggest as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do B.Tech with Food Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  5. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Can an ELNE diploma holder take admission in COEP for extc? I'm a diploma holder in Electronics engineering and want to get admisison in COEP college for degree
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year? I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering
  8. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  9. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Can a diploma holder of electronics engineering get admission in COEP college?
  11. How to get B.Tech degree after working in Polytechnic at Muzaffar Nagar
  12. What should be the next step after completing diploma in food technology?
  13. How to get admission in UK for B.Tech after passing diploma in Civil Technology
  14. What should i do after diploma to get a job? I am doing advanced diploma in food technology from AMU
  15. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree? -- [New]
  16. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  17. After passing diploma in electronics engineering branch how to get jobs in SAIL?
  18. What is the scope of food technology?
30th April 2016, 11:03 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How can I take admission in food technology course if I am a diploma holder from Electronics stream

No you can not take admission in Food Technology in Bachelor/Degree course after having a Diploma in Electronics stream.

After completing Diploma it becomes natural to apply for Degree course in order to become a full fledged Engineer,that can be easily done by applying for Entrance examination for lateral entry get qualified and start your studies from second year of Engineering courses,and after three year become a degree holder of B.TECH.

But in order to do that it is important to have the same stream as in Engineering Degree as it was in Diploma,such as if somebody have completed Diploma in Electronics then he must apply for B.TECH in Electronic,and not for Food Technology or any stream,the stream should be similar or in rare case similar streams but not a completely different stream as Food Technology,both Food and Electronics are different stream and not similar in nature ,hence it is not possible to complete B.Tech in Food Technology with a Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?