12th August 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JEXPO while studying in CBSE board?

sir,
i m a student appearing for 12th from CBSE and i passed 10th from CBSE board . My question is am i eligible for appearing JEXPO 2014? It will b great help if u kindly rly As soon AS possible.

thank you

16th August 2014, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JEXPO while studying in CBSE board?

JEXPO is a Joint Entrance Examination conducted for admission into various Polytechnical Diploma courses in West Bengal. You can surely apply for this entrance exam because CBSE is one of the recognized board of education and there is no problem in eligibility criteria for you if you have decent marks in your 10th class.

Also, you must have studied Maths, English and Science in your 10th class to become eligible for JEXPO. The age limit is there for this exam and you must be below 21 years old to appear for this exam. Although age relaxation can be availed if you belong to SC/ST , OBC and PWD category.

JEXPO has a objective type paper in which there will be questions from subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry. The paper is of 4 hours duration and there will be negative mark for every wrong answer.

Maths paper will be of 200 marks and Physics and Chemistry will be of 100 marks each. Hence, be prepared for these subjects as the admission is purely based on merit. Getting admission into a top polytechnic will be based on your score in these papers.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?