5th June 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Functional English seats are available in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?

I want to do Diploma in Functional English from HR Patel Arts Mahila College. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Functional English at HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  5. How many Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development seats are available in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  6. How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  7. How to join B.A in Pondicherry University?
  8. Can I pursue degree course in Journalism after completing Diploma in EXTC? Which college provide the course in Mumbai?
  9. What are the different courses in post graduation after B.A in honors English?
  10. Is there a PG course for Functional English?
  11. Can I get admission in Andhra Mahila Sabha Arts and Science College for Women if secured 1100 rank in OUCET(Chemistry)?
  12. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  14. Distance Education colleges for B.Com. in Mumbai for working people? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many BSc(Biochemistry) seats are available in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  16. How many BA(Painting) seats are available in Rahini College of Arts & Design?
  17. How many PhD(Computer Science) seats are available in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam? -- [New]
  18. Can I study Diploma in Fine Arts along with BA(English)?
6th June 2018, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Functional English seats are available in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Functional English from HR Patel Arts Mahila College. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

There are 60 seats available in Diploma in Functional English course in HR Patel Arts Mahila College. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates who have qualified Certificate in Functional English are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Functional English at HR Patel Arts Mahila College. Candidates have to contact the college for more details regarding eligibility. Candidates can find the details on the HR Patil Arts Mahila College website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?