21st March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of three years diploma course?

Can I get admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of three years diploma course as lateral entry? or still I need to join only the 3rd semester? Can someone please guide me with the correct information on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech Engineering if I have one 1 backlog in my diploma 5th semester?
  3. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  4. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  5. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  6. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  7. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  8. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  9. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  10. 5th semester diploma previous years question papers in electronics engineering?
  11. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)?
  12. Can I get a job in Navy after scoring 66.82% in 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering diploma
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  14. PTU B.Tech ECE-5th Semester-Antenna and Wave Propagation (EC-303) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  16. Got 7.1 CGPA score : Am I eligible for TCS test? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Diploma 5th semester previous years question papers?
21st March 2015, 11:36 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of three years diploma course?

After completion of your diploma from a recognized university board you can join in B.Tech as a lateral entry in the second year. But you cannot join directly in 5th semester. No college is providing admission for the diploma students as a lateral entry directly in to 5th semester. So you need join only in the 3rd semester.
27th March 2015, 02:41 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of three years diploma course?

No, my friend this is no such provision to join B.Tech in 5th Semester. After completing Diploma you will get admission in 2nd year directly through LEET Entry. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test. This exam is consisting of two parts i.e. General and Professional.

In General exam they will ask you question's related to the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.

In Professional exam they will ask question related to your trade.
30th September 2021, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a Three year civil engineer Govt. Diploma holder pass out June 2021.Now I want do after diploma degree course in architect line . Can I eligible for 2nd year in architect course. Please give me details.
30th September 2021, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

After completion three year civil engineer diploma from Govt institute.can I eligible doing next course in architect degree eligible in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?