26th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?

Hello sir, I am 5th semester student of EC diploma ..... Is it possible to get admission in B.E. computer or I.T. Engineering after completion of diploma in E.C via D2D ??
One more query, I m from GTU ... they brought new rule that "a student can change course from diploma to degree but will get admission in 1st year" ... can u give me details about this new rule ?? i want to seek Computer or IT engineering... anyhow ...pls do help... Thank you!

Regards,
Abhishek.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change my stream in the 2nd year of B.Tech course?
  2. Admission in GTU for Diploma to Degree course?
  3. Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU?
  4. How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar
  5. How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?
  6. Procedure to do get admission in B.E after completing Diploma in EC from GTU?
  7. Percentage required in diploma to join GTU Ahmedabad college?
  8. Stream change from Production engineering to civil or IT in 1st year from Gujarat University?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after Diploma?
  10. How to transfer from CSE to ECE in 2nd year?
  11. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  13. Date of announcement of diploma 6th semester results in GTU?
  14. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  15. After F.Y.BSc in Chemistry can I join S.Y.BSc in Industrial Chemistry or in other college?
  16. How many times can we apply in diploma to degree engineering in GTU?
  17. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?
  18. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
30th May 2017, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?

Yes, you will get admission only in first year, if you have studied diploma in a different stream. For lateral entry admission in second year, you need to have same stream diploma.

Therefore, you need to appear for entrance exam first and then appear for counselling to get admission based on rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?