4th November 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Diploma Engineering 2nd year on 12th basis?

Respected Sir,
I have just 12th passed in PCM. Can I take admission in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What course should I take after passing 10th?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  4. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  6. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course if secured 41.2% in 12th PCM?
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 2nd year Diploma Engineering being a 12th PCM candidate?
  9. Will I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?
  10. Is it possible to do B.Com through correspondence after ITI?
  11. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Chemical Engineering Diploma course being a 12th Science candidate?
  13. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  15. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  16. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce after completing 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  17. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  18. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2015, 07:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma Engineering 2nd year on 12th basis?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in second year of Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. But, to get admission in second year of Diploma course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?