12th November 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Diploma Mechanical Engineering admission after completing 12th NIOS?

Hello Sir, I am studying 12th with NIOS Board. I am studying in Patna now and I will do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering stream. So, I want to know that I can get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course or not?

21st November 2018, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Diploma Mechanical Engineering admission after completing 12th NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying 12th with NIOS Board. I am studying in Patna now and I will do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering stream. So, I want to know that I can get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course or not?

Yes, you can get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th from NIOS Board. The NIOS is one of the recognized boards in India like CBSE or State Board, etc. You have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. If selected, you will be admitted directly to the second year of the diploma in mechanical engineering course. Duration of the diploma in mechanical engineering is two years for the lateral entry students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?