27th June 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?

Dear Friends,
I have passed 12th Science from NIOS Board
and I want directly 2nd year Diploma
in Mechanical Engineering admission.
I would like to know that I can get admission or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  6. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  7. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
  8. Can I get admission for direct 2nd year in government engineering college Karad after completing dippleting diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year diploma in engineering? I have completed 12th with PCM group -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  12. Can I get admission in for direct 2nd year in government engineering Karad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 81.79%
  13. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  14. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  16. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  17. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  18. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in civil engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
29th June 2015, 04:28 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?

After completing of diploma course, you can get admission into 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering degree course through lateral entry scheme.

You can not get direct admission in 2nd year of mechanical engineering diploma course after 12th standard.

After 12th standard, you have to crack diploma entrance test to get admission into 1st year of mechanical engineering diploma course.
30th June 2015, 03:18 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?

I am sorry to say this but you are not eligible to get admitted directly to the 2nd year.
You need to crack the Polytechnic Entrance Examination of your state and then you will be able to get admission to the course of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering but you will be admitted to the course in 1st year itself.
So you will have to study the course from 1st year and you cannot start directly from 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?