21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BE(Mechanical Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Mechanical Engineering) as I am a NIOS student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd July 2019, 06:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE(Mechanical Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the BE( Mechanical Engineering) after completing 12th science from NIOS( National Institute of Open Schooling)

Eligibility criteria:-
Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.
Candidates must have PCM as main subjects in the 12th.

NIOS is a recognised board. So you are eligible to get admission.
23rd July 2019, 07:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE(Mechanical Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, definitely you can pursue B.E. Mechanical Engineering after completing 12th science from NIOS board because it is a recognised board and a valid board throughout India such as CBSE, etc.
23rd July 2019, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognised open schooling board in India and it has got government recognition. Any recognised college or university or institute in India can't deny you admission just because you have got NIOS qualification.

Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam do get admission at your choice college and course. NIOS is not a problem if you fulfil all other criteria for admission.
23rd July 2019, 10:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.E. Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course.

=> Yes, you are eligible to do BE(Mechanical Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?