10th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering with an aggregate of 69.88% marks. I have 1 year worked experience in ACC Cement Limited. I want to know whether I can get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech course after my Diploma in NPTI, Nagpur. Kindly, reply the procedure of admission.
Regards,
Sanket Puranik

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list for Electrical Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Nagpur College?
  2. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in YCCE Nagpur? I belong to NT-B caste
  3. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  4. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  5. Should I take admission in Electrical Engineering for direct 2nd year after passing diploma with 82%?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. What is the syllabus for NPTI Nagpur electrical engineering exam?
  8. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
  10. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to join NPTI in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma this year? What is the procedure to apply for CET?
  12. How to join in NPTI B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in EEE?
  13. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  14. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. The fee structure for all four yrs of BE at NPTI Nagpur?
  16. How may I get the lateral entry cut off list for electrical engineering in Nagpur?
  17. After completing diploma in engineering how to join NPTI?
  18. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
14th September 2015, 06:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?

Yes, definitely you will get direct admission in the second year of the B.tech.

For that you simply have to appear in the LEET entrance test.

LEET stands for lateral entry entrance test.

My suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for this test and try to score as much as you can.

I am saying this due to the fact that your marks in the LEET test decide the standard of college you will get for further study.

For eligibility criteria you simply have to fulfill below given constraints :

** Diploma from any recognized institute.

** No backlog allowed.

** A good character certificate required.

For admission you simply have to attend the counselling or you can also apply for the management seats in any of your interested college.
19th June 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?

Sir can I get admission in direct second year of NPTI if I got 64% marks in diploma ( mechanical)..
Cast: NT (D)..NT-30
2nd February 2021, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What will the fees structure for direct 2nd year admission after scoring 80% arks in diploma
25th July 2021, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in npti pgdc after completing btech mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?