23rd January 2013, 11:31 AM
suneel p

How to join NPTI in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma this year? What is the procedure to apply for CET?

Sir, i will be completed my diploma in this year.I want to join in npti in btech 2nd year.So please guide me what is the procedure to apply for CET?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in NPTI B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in EEE?
  2. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After completing diploma in engineering how to join NPTI?
  5. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  6. Can I join NPTI course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 75.75% marks
  7. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  8. How to join NPTI for B.Tech after Diploma engineering?
  9. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  10. How to join B.E in Andhra Pradesh University directly in 2nd year after completing diploma in mechanical?
  11. How to join NPTI after Diploma for pursuing B.Tech?
  12. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  13. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  14. Is there any chance to join in 2nd year engineering after completing diploma in engineering?
  15. How to join B.Tech 2nd year in NIT after passing 3rd year diploma?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  17. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
15th July 2016, 12:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NPTI in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma this year? What is the procedure to apply for CET?

To join NPTI for pursuing B.Tech 2nd year after completion of your Diploma course, you have to appear in Common Entrance Test named LEBTECH which is conducted by GGSIPU for offering direct admission to B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma holders. Candidates who have secured good marks and rank in the entrance examination will be offered admission in B.Tech 2nd year in NPTI.

Eligibility Criteria :-

=> To be eligible to apply for LEBTECH examination, you should have passed three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering stream with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised Polytechnic Institute.

Application Procedure :-

=> You can apply for CET examination through online by filling the application form at IPU official wesbite http://www.ipu.ac.in. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for CET examination conducted by GGSIPU. After submitting the application form successfully, your registration for CET will be completed.

=> You can download the admit card from the University official website once they are released and need to appear in CET examination as per the scheduled date notified by the University.
2nd June 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NPTI in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma this year? What is the procedure to apply for CET?

What it will cost after lateral entry in 2nd year b.tech course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?